Asset Strategy & Performance
16 September 2021
SAP Asset Strategy and Performance Management (ASPM) is a Software-as-a-Service application that provides tools and proven methodologies to efficiently plan and develop the optimal maintenance strategy for your assets in order to increase overall asset performance and reduce maintenance costs. Evora will conduct a risk and criticality assessment and perform an RCM or FMEA, using ASPM to focus on a checklist of preventative and predictive tasks that can be implemented in your maintenance management system.
Improve asset reliability by using proven methodologies
Reduce costs by avoiding over-maintaining assets
Reduce paper- or Excel-based work by using an asset management system
SAP ASPMSetup, Exploration & Realization
- Risk and Criticality assessment walk-through and knowledge transfer
- FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis), RCM (Reliability-Centered Maintenance), and Checklist assessments
- Fit/gap analysis and defining key processes for asset management
- ASPM configuration
- Backend integration with SAP ERP or S/4HANA
- Implementation with selected equipment
Get in touch to let us help you leverage SAP ASPM to focus on a checklist of preventative and predictive tasks that can be implemented in your maintenance management system.