User conference – Maintenance with SAP
12 - 13 September 2023
Let’s meet and discuss the current status and future perspectives of maintenance with SAP with SAP experts, learn about the user experience in SAP systems and discover maintenance planning with SAP. The annual Independent Management Circle User Congress “Maintenance with SAP®” takes place on September 12th and 13th, 2023 in Duesseldorf, Germany. Please get in touch if you plan to attend to save 100 Euro on the registration fee.
How organizations can re-think and re-design their processes will be presented by Evora Customer Röhm in the joint session “New approach to maintenance on the basis of SAP S/4HANA”. The speakers will share the best practices for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) showcasing stage-based approach to maintenance, E2E process delivery with SAP Fiori and lessons learned along the journey.
A deep dive to S/4HANA Asset Management processes based on real life examples will be provided in a workshop. In the first part, the new processes get introduced and their use will be reviewed and discussed based on the example of a global SAP S/4HANA implementation project by Evora. In the second part of the workshop, the implementation and integration of checklist-based processes will be presented.
Other topics include:
- Maintenance with SAP – Current status and future perspectives
- Keynote: ChatGPT – A look at future scenarios and the current status quo.
- User (in)friendliness of the SAP system
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management
- Transformation of maintenance strategies through store floor data
- Controlling and reporting with SAP
- The way to the “optimal” spare parts inventory
- SAP Maintenance easy to use and mobile
- SAP from the perspective of the works council
- MES systems in connection with SAP PM
- DSAG News – Current topics of the User Groups for improving SAP EAM