Webinar: Purdue University mobilizes workforce & improves maintenance operations
Join us on May 5th at 11:00 am CDT, as Evora presents how Purdue University achieved maintenance operational improvements by mobilizing their workforce or watch the recorded session later.
Key points of this session will include how the mobile solution is used to:
- Manage and view the progress of work orders including assigned and related operations
- Collect damage codes through an optimized operation confirmation process
- Capture changes to master data from technicians while on the job site
- Request work from additional trades and intelligently create follow-up notifications
- Record and manage weekly time entries for individuals and crews
This virtual session is part of the 5-workshop series focused on enabling Intelligent Operations for the next decade of EAM & Supply Chain Excellence, led by Accenture & supported by solutions from VIZIYA, Prospecta, Logic Point and Evora IT Solutions.